Di maria I built me


                                  Di maria I built me



Confirmed Argentine star team Manchester United winger Angel Di Maria Comport the atmosphere of his team the Red Devils, adding that the English Premier League more enjoyable and strength                           

 Di Maria said as quoted by media alum "ESPN" the statement: "I am very happy at Old Trafford after participating in a lot of games to add to the ambiance and the strength of the Premier League."
The Argentine star: "My family has agreed to move to Albermrleg, I did not think in the Champions League, but I thought my new colleagues to help qualify for those big tournament."


 He Di Maria: "Pat play in the Premier League's more fun for me, especially in industry targets for all my colleagues in addition to making a lot of goals in the first YEAR."

 
It should be noted, that the Argentine star Angel Di Maria joined manchester united team in the last summer transfer season from Real Madrid in a transfer worth about 60 million pounds.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment