Mourinho respond strongly to Ramos's remarks

Re Chelsea football coach Jose Mourinho strongly remarks Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos, who recently questioned 'commitment Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa, with the Spanish team after their absence from the last two games against Belarus and Germany.Mourinho said in remarks to the newspaper "Daily Mirror": "Since my knowledge Sergio Ramos, a football is a great player but not a doctor, and the same thing with me. I perform my duties in the best possible way, but I'm not a doctor. " He drew the Portuguese coach Speaking directly to the Real Madrid defender, saying: "I get a master's degree to become a doctor before talking about the fitness of my players . " Mourinho pointed to the case of Fabregas: "Physicians Chelsea Spanish team they Pfhosm and decided that he was not fit to play." He added: "I am not a person to be against them (in reference to the Spanish team) I do not think that Sergio Ramos get any Master of medicine through the past two years to understand that. " and compare the Portuguese coach case Fabregas and Costa with Manchester City defender Vincent Kompany: "He did not play with Belgium against Wales and played against Swansea, does he have a commitment with the national team? I think so, it is the leader." stated Mourinho on the possible existence of Doubts to coach Spain Vicente del Bosque in commitment Cesc Fabregas: "I am confident in the doctors Chelsea 100% and if Del Bosque does not trust doctors for his country, this problem, not my problem." and ended his speech by saying: "Fabregas was in questionable status, while Diego Costa No, I have fully recovered from his problem at rest for two weeks after the injury has improved and now it is in excellent condition. "

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment